– Your software company is still growing
– You don’t need full-time marketing yet.
– Now no one is responsible for marketing.
– You do marketing in your spare hours.
– HR will organize an ad-hoc event.
– You try to let an intern do the job.
2. Sign a 1-day Marketing Marvel contract for 32 hours a months for a min. period of 3 months.
3. I will start with conducting interviews with your customers, to learn about their ambitions and language.
4. I will then optimize your messaging based on what I learned from your customers using a storytelling framework.
5. And last but certainly not leas I will create and execute your marketing strategy.
Prospects will understand why they should buy your product.
Your website will get visitors who are ready to buy.
Marketing activities to spread the word and get you in front of prospects are executed.
Your business will grow more and consistently.
Without a dedicated marketing person, it will stay something that’s done in someone’s spare hours.
When marketing is being done by people who aren’t actually marketers, only the ‘fun’ activities will be done.
Not having a marketing person with experience in demand generation, is costing more than you think.